Whether it is organising a sponsored walk or hosting a rock party, it is entirely up to you.
You can either decide to fundraise alone, or with friends, family or colleagues.We are happy to support individuals or groups who are interested in raising money for GLONETA through sponsored activities or fundraising events.
There are a number of fundraising ideas which people use everyday to raise money for a good cause.
These can include but are not limited to:
- Organising or participating in a sporting activity. This could be bowling, basketball, football where an entry fee is collected or by running a sponsored race with each kilometer being sponsored.
- Collecting funds during a special occasion or party. Instead of accepting gifts or money for your birthday or marriage ceremony, you may wish to ask your guests to donate to GLONETA.
- Take an average working day and sell coffee, flowers, baked goods to friends, family, colleagues to be able to raise some money and support us.
- Take on a challenge with friends and colleagues where proceeds of the bet go to GLONETA. You could propose shaving off your beard or hair, stop smoking, climb a high mountain, lose weight!
Things to bear in mind before fundraising:
- Decide on which kind of fundraising activity you would like to do; where and when.
- Choose a project and set a target and goal regarding the amount you wish to reach.
- Decide if you want to fundraise online or outdoors. If you choose online, then create a fundraising page and call on friends and sponsors to support you.
- Donate funds collected after your event to GLONETA, contact us for details.
If you need more fundraising ideas and tips or have any questions and suggestions, please do not hesistate to contact us.
GLONETA is grateful any kind of support you might be able to offer.